PARENTAL NOTICE IN ILLINOIS
- List of public opinion polls on parental notice From the National Right to Life Committee
- Listing of member votes on HB 317 An attempt to repeal Parental Notice, voted April 26, 2007. “Yes” is a vote to repeal Parental Notice law, and “No” is a vote to uphold it.
- Americans back abortion limits CNN article indicating that 69% of Americans approve of parental consent (a step further than notice) for abortions on minor girls.
- A Parent’s Right to Know USA Today editorial in favor of parental notification by pro-choice professor who drafted Florida’s parental notice law
- Zbaraz v Madigan court ruling Opinion of 7th Circuit Court of Appeals releasing Illinois’ Parental Notice law from permanent injunction, July 14, 2009